AuthorMessage
XxDarkDragonxX
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Were kicked?   Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:12 pm

So you want to join again? Okay start reading this:

If you were kicked you know that it was for something you did or you didn't, maybe you were inactive, maybe you didn't follow orders from leader. To continue with application you need to be in the next list, if you aren't on it you can't apply.

The members that can apply are:

ALL MEMBERS CAN APPLY AGAIN IF THEY WERE KICKED

If you were in that list you can continue, now you have to answer the next application and wait for ME to answer it with yes or now

Code:
*Answer this application in this thread*

Why you were kicked?
Really want to join again?
Will follow rules?
Will be inactive?

Know that you can't be yellow this time ? (only if you were kicked because of inactivity)
Know that if you don't do something that leader tells you he will kick you? (only if you were kicked because you didn't follow orders or rules)

Agree with rules and that you will be kicked if you don't follow rules (if you were kicked because you didn't follow rules or order), and if you are yellow (only if you were kicked because of inactivity)?

Were accepted? Now you need to apply with normal application (the title of the thread has to be your username [travian] and saying you were kicked, example: "XxDarkDragonxX - Kicked"; and wait for a recruiter to accept you, if you get accepted you need to continue reading.

Now that you were acepted you need to contact me in-game, so I can invite you, recruiter won't invite you this time.

Last edited by XxDarkDragonxX on Sat May 30, 2009 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dalliance.forumotion.net
priyesh

PostSubject: rejoin   Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Why you were kicked?
because i didnt post yes in forum
Really want to join again?
yes
Will follow rules?
yes
Will be inactive?
no
Back to top Go down
XxDarkDragonxX
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Were kicked?   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 pm

ACCEPTED* Now you need to post normal application, if you really want to join I'm sure you will check this by yourself, so I won't tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dalliance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were kicked?   

Back to top Go down

Were kicked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Alliance :: Public Area :: Do you want to join?-
Jump to: